PayPal Payment Procedures updated June 2020
Go to your PayPal account. (If you don’t have one, set one up at www.PayPal.com)
Click Money on the top menu. Make your payment to Benita@EspositoInstitute.com
1) To avoid a service charge:
Select: “friends and family” or “Send to someone I trust.” Do NOT select goods and services. You may need to click “change” beside the first payment option that PayPal presents to you so that you can access “friends and family.”
Select: “withdraw funds from your bank account” or from your PayPal balance.
It can take 3-5 business days to process so please make your payment well ahead of time. PayPal doesn’t charge a service charge to you or to me with this method.
2) If you want to use your credit card or debit card, and you choose pay to “protection payment” or “goods and services”, I will ask you to pay me for the PayPal service fee that will be deducted from my account.
• PayPal Charges me (2.9%+) + (.30) per transaction, which I pass onto you.
• When you use a credit or debit card, you may also get charged 1% fee for either type of payment – using “protection payment” or “send to someone I trust.” This is an “Instant transfer fee.”
• If your payment due is $320.00, enter into PayPal: $329.58
• If your payment due is $195.00, enter into PayPal: $201.21
• If your payment due is $160, enter into PayPal: $165.15
• If your payment due is $100, enter into PayPal: $103.45
• If your payment due is $98.19, enter into PayPal: $101.84
• If your payment is $84.60, enter into PayPal: $87.85
• If your payment is different, calculate using the formula above.
If you process your card in my office, the service fee will be higher.
You must be present for the transaction.
• Magnetic stripe and chip card reader or contactless transactions: 2.7%
• Keyed-in card number: 3.5% + .45 per transaction
• Invoice payments: 2.95% + .60 per transaction
Benita A. Esposito, MA, LPC, LCMHC
The Esposito Institute, Inc.
MAILING ADDRESS: P O Box 1074, Young Harris, GA 30582
Cell: 770 998 6642