Learn how to avoid “Disasters of Marriage.”
Based on Dr. Gottman’s 40 years of research with 3,000 couples.
- Half of all divorces occur within 7 years.
- Discover the single biggest factor that predicts divorce at 16 years of marriage.
- Four behaviors that predict divorce within 6 years of marriage with 94% accuracy.
- Unhappy couples have a 35% increased chance of serious illness.
- Trying to solve conflicts when you are stressed only makes things worse.
Become a “Master of Marriage.”
- Communicate, listen and empathize so you become each others best friend.
- Affair-proof your marriage by learning how to meet your spouse’s needs.
- Enhance emotional, physical, spiritual intimacy.
This workshop is based on 2 books: (1) New York Times Best Seller: The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by John Gottman, PhD. (2) Biblical Reference Guide for The Gottman Method by Dave Penner, PhD. The Gottman Institute.
Time: Saturday April 18, 2015. 10:00am-noon. Please sign in by 9:45a.m.
Location: Good Shepherd Church. 495 Herbert Hills Drive, Hayesville, NC 28904
Who is Invited: Married, engaged, co-habitating, dating couples + singles who want to prepare themselves to create a healthy relationship.
Tuition: Love Offering
Registration: Complete the Contact Page by April 14. Or call 770.998.6642. Tell me how many will attend. Please forward to your friends.
Want a Preview? Search YouTube for Dr. John Gottman and Dr. Julie Gottman “Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse – The Gottman Institute.”
Facilitator: Benita A. Esposito, MA
Licensed Professional Counselor
Offices in Blairsville and Atlanta, Georgia
Specialties: Marriage counseling, couples counseling. Stress, anxiety, depression, trauma, PTSD. Holistic healing and psychotherapy for S.M.A.R.T. women and the men who love them. SMART = spiritual, mature, authentic, responsible, trustworthy.
To schedule a private individual or couples counseling session, or to inquire about intensive couples retreats or other workshops, complete the Contact Page.
Event Schedule – read the entire event schedule.
Contact: Benita A. Esposito, MA, LPC