Hello. I’m Benita A. Esposito, MA, a Licensed Professional Counselor.
I counsel women, men and couples using a holistic body-based psychotherapy and life coaching model. The mind, body, emotions, spirit and relationships are inseparable.
You have come to the right place if you are a woman who aspires to unfold your full potential, or if you are a man in love with such an awesome woman. You may have had at least one relationship that was extremely challenging, and you don’t want to repeat past mistakes. Stress or illness may be taking its toll on your body, and it may be difficult to adjust to changes in your life. I’ll help you transform patterns that no longer serve you.
1) Marriage Counseling and Relationships
Marriage counseling and pre-marital counseling. Couples Counseling. Dating. Empathy Training. Healing Family of Origin Issues. Family Conflicts. Relationship Issues. Communication Skills. Conflict Management Skills. Assertiveness Training. Parenting Skills. I’m trained in Gottman Method Couples Therapy and Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy, two of the best researched methods on the planet. I am also a Gottman Seven Principles Program Educator.
2) Indvididuals. Mind-Body-Spirit Healing
Holistic psychotherapy. Medical Issues. Healing the emotional roots of illness. Pain reduction without drugs. Chronic illness. Physical Complaints. Stress Management, Relaxation and Meditation skills. Depression. Anxiety. Mood Disorders. Trauma and PTSD. Historical sexual abuse and physical abuse. Body Image. Faith/Spirituality Issues. Mindfulness-based therapy. Sleep concerns. Insomnia. Sexuality Concerns. Women’s Issues. Couple’s Issues. Issues concerning people who are Highly Sensitive. I closely collaborate with a holistic integrative MD, Dr. Cynthia Libert.
3) Difficult Adjustments
Divorce and separation. Grief and Bereavement. Death of a Love One. Career Development. Life Transitions. Job Transitions. Moves. Adjusting to Retirement.
4) Express Your Authentic Self. You don’t have to be in a crisis to grow. I love supporting you to be your absolute best Self. Then you can leave your greatest legacy to the world, lead by example and make the world a better place. I like to help high-achieving health care providers and leaders increase their personal and spiritual mastery.
Individual and couples sessions. Workshops. Intensive retreats in pristine Nature settings.
My clients often ask: “How Can I …
- create a healthy happy marriage? Stop a divorce?
- resolve conflicts so we both feel loved and respected?
- manage my reactive emotions such as anger, fear and hurt?
- reduce my anxiety and depression?
- heal from trauma or PTSD?
- heal the emotional root of dis-ease or pain?
- reduce stress and create more balance in my life?
- lose weight, stick to my diet and exercise plan?
- stop self-sabotage patterns?
- attract a healthy, loving mate?
- remain true to myself while developing a loving relationship?”
To schedule an appointment or to receive a free 10-minute get-acquainted phone session, complete the form on the Contact page.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in Georgia. Click here to verify license #000300.
To receive my monthly newsletter with educational articles, client stories and event notices, type your email address in the box at the top right of this page.
“When each of us taps the passion of our dreams while grounded in our true identity, we help create a world of peace and love where people thrive, not just survive.” ~Benita A. Esposito, MA